As a venue coordinator, you are the touch point for your venue’s couples – the person that will help facilitate their wedding-day dreams. Their interactions with you are also one of the key deciding factors in what takes them from initial enquiry to confirmed booking. Your role is multi-faceted, and you deserve to be at the top of your game. This workshop will take you there.
The Initiate workshop offers:
– In-depth and wide-ranging training in a small group setting (maximum of 8 participants per workshop)
– Impressive accommodation at one of the country’s best wedding venues plus hearty Lancashire breakfast
– A delicious lunch and refreshments throughout the two day event.
– Delicious evening meal and drinks with a chance to network and form strong bonds as a group
– Individual coaching with me and a one-to-one follow up session the following month.
This workshop will give you the boost you need to really own your role: honing your skills and helping you to shine as a salesperson.
Ready to make the right impression?
During the Initiate workshop, we’ll cover:
– Identifying your venue’s ideal client and how to attract them
– Working through the blocks stopping you from being visible to your clients
– Uncovering the touchpoints you need to hit for clients to spend big money
– Auditing your marketing channels and materials
– Creating a unique venue blueprint to mould your venue’s marketing strategy
– Learning the language needed to win confidence quickly in a first meeting
– Evaluating the sales journey process – how to go from enquiry to deposit without a hitch